Airmax Classic For snoring relief
- Significantly and immediately reduces snoring and sleep apnoea
- Gently opens nasal passages
- Soft, odourless, medical certified plastic
- Comfortable to wear and easy to use
- Long lasting. Can be used up to 3 months
- Comes with its own storage box
The Airmax must be rinsed with water both before and after use. When using the Airmax for the first time, we recommend the use of a mirror to help you position the device symmetrically. The Airmax has been properly positioned when the legs widen the nasal entrance and when the ‘connecting bridge’ is touching your nasal septum. You will notice an immediate impact on your nasal inflow and outflow. This better airflow will help you optimise your breathing, feel more relaxed and reduce your snoring.